In this episode, Chris Adams, founder of Ellis Adams Group and a disruptor in the hospitality industry, discusses the importance of hospitality in all industries. Chris shares his journey in the hospitality industry, starting as a pool attendant at The Ritz-Carlton and working his way up to transforming Ritz-Carltons and other businesses. He also talks about the challenges the hospitality industry has faced due to the pandemic, including labor shortages, and the importance of culture and hospitality going hand-in-hand. Chris shares his insights on the future of hospitality and the importance of thinking outside the box in the digital age. He also shares a hospitality hack to remember, which is to always be mindful of how you're treating others and make an effort to create a positive experience for them.
- Hospitality is about how we treat people, and it's important in all industries
- Chris Adams is a disruptor in the hospitality industry and the founder of Ellis Adams Group, an international consulting firm that focuses on all aspects of businesses including building brands, training, management, and revenue generation
- Chris started in the hospitality industry as a pool attendant at The Ritz-Carlton
- Hospitality is something that we should all practice, both professionally and personally
- The hospitality industry has been impacted by the pandemic and is facing challenges such as labor shortages
- Culture and hospitality go hand-in-hand, and it's important to think outside the box in the digital age of marketing
- Ellis Adams Group values lifestyle as a mindset, and it's important to think creatively in order to stand out in the marketplace
- A hospitality hack to remember is to always be mindful of how you're treating others and make an effort to create a positive experience for them.
- Follow Chris Adams and Ellis Adams Group on social media to stay up to date on their work and for more hospitality insights.
- Remember to check out the Small Business Nation community for additional resources and support.