Another episode of Business Growth Hacks is here and podcasts are today’s hot topic. In this episode your hosts Andrew Brockenbush and John Fritzsching will help answer the new age question: Should you monetize your podcast?
In this episode you will hear:
- Flying by the seat of your pants.
- Fun fact: podcast was coined from combining ‘iPod’ and ‘broadcast’
- If you had to leave your house where would you go?
- In 2020 Iheart radio grossed 2.95 B-B-B-Billion dollars on podcast
- In 2020, 3 out of 10 people said they would be willing to pay for a podcast subscription.
- You have to pay for the production costs.
- Sponsors an ads are a great way to monetize your podcast
- Merchandise is money making and brand advocacy rolled into one package.
- Paid subscriptions are valuable if the content is valuable as well.
- Watch what you do on YouTube.
- Affiliate marketing builds brand relationships
Links Mentioned in Today’s episode:
Andrew Brockenbush on LinkedIn
Andrew Brockenbush on Twitter
The Beef Podcast